WELCOME TO THE 2024 EQUINOX LACROSSE REGISTRATION
**Please read through the entire first page of this registration as this is a new platform and there are new items for this year**
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
1. Equinox Lacrosse Association (ELA) is a youth lacrosse program in Southern Vermont. The program is available for boys and girls in grades K-8. Grades 3-8 will start practices the week of March 18th indoors at the Riley Rink in Manchester. Outdoor season will begin after Spring Break (the week of April 22nd). Kindergarten (K) -Grade 2 will begin outdoors the week of April 22nd. More information on practice schedules will be published on this site in the beginning of February.
2. **NEW** USA Lacrosse Membership - Each player must register with USA Lacrosse to participate in any lacrosse program across the country, including ELA. In previous years, ELA has added the USA Lacrosse fee to registration and registered all players. This year, we are asking parents and guardians to manage their athlete(s) memberships. More information below on becoming a member with USA Lacrosse. Again, this is a change from previous years but a requirement to participate in the program. You will need to obtain your USA Lacrosse Membership prior to registering.
3. If you are interested in applying for an Equinox Lacrosse Scholarship this season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a board member will be in touch with you. Scholarship requests are due by March 1st, 2024.
4. **NEW** Please register your athletes by March 1st, 2024. In order to create the appropriate team sizes and build out the schedule in advance, we need to gather the final numbers early on. Our board, and coaches, are aware that many kids participate in many activities throughout the season. We will be inquiring what other activities your athlete participates in and if there will be conflicts. While this information will help us plan rosters, it is important to note that lacrosse is a sport that requires commitment and practices are essential for skill development, team cohesion, and overall success and safety of our program. It is expected that athletes will be committed to their team and this program for the duration of the spring program. More information about attendance will come out closer to the season.
5. Save-the-dates! Visit this section to learn more about important dates this Spring. More information will be added here through the season. Please make special note of our Annual ELA Shoot Out June 1-2 this year. We will need volunteers for this event, like we do every year. More information to come.
6. Once you've read through everything & obtained your USA Lacrosse membership, please register your athlete(s) by clicking on the black action button above and below this section "Register: 2024 Spring Season"
USA LACROSSE REQUIREMENT
Each Player must register first with USA Lacrosse and then return to this Registration Session to sign up for the 2024 Season.
Step 1: CLICK HERE to go to USA Lacrosse Registration and register your player(s). Be sure to SAVE their membership IDs. The process to register takes 5-10 minutes. Remember to register EACH of your players with USA Lacrosse. Each player must have their own unique USA Lacrosse confirmation number.
Step 2: Return to this registration and proceed. Later in this registration session you will need to enter the USA Lacrosse Membership Number for your athlete(s).